Friday, March 20, 2009

"It was a great pleasure. At the end he came on my face. "

was outside my house, when my older male neighbor asked me to come over. When I came in he asked me to sit down when he went to take a bath and make sure that no one came into the house because there was a robbery in our town the day before. A little while later, he asked me to bring him a towel. I went in the room and he grabbed my arm when I handed him the towel, and he pulled me the bath. He asked me to take off my shorts. Then he began to lick my ass and my testicles. He asked me to suck his dick . It was my first time with a man. I licked his cock and then he fucked me straight up my anus with coconut oil as a lubricant. It was a great pleasure. At the end he came on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment