Friday, March 20, 2009

"I now had a steel erection and I didn't want to miss the golden chance"

am a 20-year-old college boy and live in an army colony. In the neighboring house (civil) there was a newly married women. She was sexy with a slim body and curvy boobs. She usually stared at me while I passed by in front of her house. Her husband was a businessman and always used to be out of the station. I understood that she was a sexually unsatisfied woman but I could do nothing except stare at her from a safe distance. One evening when I was passing by she ask me for help. I went eagerly and she told me that her pet was missing. After looking for a long time, I could not find her pet, and I went to tell her. When she saw me she eagerly called me inside. I was shocked; her pet was inside her house! She took me towards her bedroom holding my hand. I understood what was happening, but I wanted to hear her tell me. But she didn't utter a single word, she simply unbuckled my belt. With a great hesitation, I placed my hands on her shoulders, holding her long hair. I could clearly see the passion for sex in her eyes. I now had a steel erection, and I didn't wanted to miss the golden chance. She was removing her saree with great speed; in few seconds we both had not a single thread on our bodies. I was frozen when I saw her figure and her hairy bottom. She pushed me towards her bed and started licking my cock. I was surprised, as I was experiencing this for the first time in my life. After few minutes she got on top of me, holding my cock and she inserted it in her wet cunt. It was again a surprising and painful but pleasant moment of my life. I wondered if her husband had not even touched her, as her pussy was fresh and hard. I was stroking up and down rapidly. After few minutes it was a heaven-like experience for me when I poured my cum deep into her hole. She again started licking my lolly, and I too started licking her pussy, the taste of which I would never forget. It all was a great experience for me which I previously used to see in blue films only. She wanted me every time when her husband was not in the station, and I was always present for her. I smiled and felt petty when I used to meet her husband.

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS PURELY HUMAN UNSATISFIED DESIRES TO REMAIN BIOLOGICALLY FIT AND SATISFIED. NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED IT HAPPENED SECRETLY WITHOUT ANY FEAR OF AIDS.

    ReplyDelete